questionnaires of a Lifetime: March 2012
So…. The question is this. What would you do if You had a Million Dollars, lets say tax free!)
This is my answer:So I was fascinated by Your question over dinner about what I would do if I had a million bucks! I have taken time to reflect on the answer.
First and foremost, yes, I would take at least half, possibly even $600,000 and do the safe investment that pays me every single month the dividends. This way I would never lose the original capital and would have it to retire on in the future. I heard you could bank a fre grand every month just with the interest on this kind of cash!
Second, if I did happen to have a Mortgage, which I do not, I would pay off any outstanding bills. Maybe that stupid lawsuit that only has 6 months to pay off. Pre-pay my property taxes in advance, renovate my house to get it ready to rent out, but my bills are not that bad! That would be another $1,000 a month to live on and maybe more! Zillow says more like 12 to $1300 for Rental price on my current Tullis Palace and Estate! This would be a good chunk of change!
Third would be the new Dream house on a Lake. I would prefer to pay cash if possible, so the actual price would have to be known before I could figure out how to spend the rest.
Fourth. I would simply have to give something back to a charity, or cause I believe in. Maybe helping animals, or something to do with Music and the Arts. I do not know how much, but it would be tax deductible, and make me feel good.
Fifth. I would consider some kind of Business Adventure. Use some of the Capitol perhaps to buy a Tavern, or start a small Pawn Shop, or Cool shop of some kind. Maybe even a Laundromat or some kind of coin operated arcade. I would have to investigate the possibilities!
Somewhere along the way a VACATION would be in there. Some place warm, but I would need to find a friendly travel companion first. I would take loads of pictures for Facebook, videos and more, but be only gone about 10 days at a time. I have never been to Hawaii, and always wanted to go to Italy! But not as a solo traveller again. No way!
Plus I would be more willing to go to more concerts, and dinners, and things that are a “Luxury” now, since would be in the green with no worries and a dream house , and loving it! So hat would you do if you had the same opportunity?
Fun question really! I have had a good time with it!
April 29, 2005 Edition
Just copy and paste the email and change the answers
to your own answers. Then send it to who-ever as often
as you can! It is fun and revealing.
1) What is your favourite word? (Cheena Reena, which
is a nick name I use for my cat “Cappuchino”
2) What is your least favourite word? CAN’T
3) What turns you on? A hot shower with all the
4) What turns you off? The Iraq war, of just WAR
in general. Mindless loss of precious life, for no
5) What sound do you love? Great music playing on a
loud hi-fi. Maybe some Beatles, Neil Young, or Bob
6) What sound do you hate? Hard finger nails
grinding against the chalkboard.
7) What is your favourite curse word?
“Shit-son-of-a-bitch-fuck-hell” quickly as one word.
8) What profession other than your own would you love
I could have been a great journalist .
Anything where I can document the event. It comes
natural to me for some reason. I could see myself as a
Broadway Musical entertainer as well.
9 What profession other than your own would you hate
to try? Morticion
10) If there is indeed a god and you end up at the
pearly gates, what would you want him/her to say to
you? “Eric I can grant you several wishes before you
set up shop here”. Then I would like to ask where I
can hang out with John Lennon, Elvis Presley, George
Harrison, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Mozart, and others! You
get the picture! …….
“On my spare time can I go back to Earth and stand in
one place and watch it all change as you go back in
time, one year at time clear back to the dinosaur
ages. That would be very cool. To see the land as it
develops along the way to what eventually would be
your back yard. I could stay out of trouble just doing
these cool kinds of things.
December 24, 2010 Edition
Classic Down Town Olympia Washington
And now a fun game to play. Copy and paste the post, and change the answers to correlate with you and your life. Send pout to friends and family. It is fun. This one is my version, and it originally came from facebook.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5pm!
2. How do you like your steak? No beef or pork for this dude… or fries!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Chronicles of Narnia 3 WE go about 3 times a month as funds would allow….
4. What is your favorite TV show? There is so many! But lets just go with “Celebrity Apprentice” for now.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Right here in Olympia WA suits me just fine. Maybe Memphis to be close to Elvis, or London for a year for The Beatles vibes.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Late breakfast was dinner at Red Lobster. I had the 2 shrimp pick, pop up and coconut, with mashed garlic spuds, Caesar salad, bread, tarter, coffee and water! Damn good, but a bit spendy!
7. What is your favourite cuisine? I like terriake chicken with veggies and rice a whole lot!
8. What foods do you dislike? Cooked peas… They smell like dirty feet to me!
9. Favourite Place to Eat? Shari’s
10. Favourite dressing? Caesar followed by thousand island. They are about tied.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2001 Honda civic, hatchback dmx (Best car ever…. I love it!)
12. What are your favourite clothes? comfy cargo pants and tank tops
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half Full of course…. I am am optimist!
15. Where would you want to retire? Olympia WA
16. Favourite time of day? Late at night, from about 10pm until 5 am! HA!
17. Where were you born? Olympia WA
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Seahawks
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Everyone! HA!
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Miriam Gash maybe. Cause’ she’s my baby.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? All or None….
22. People watcher? Yes
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? NIGHT OWL!
24. Do you have any pets? 3 female cats. Siamese Stevie Nicks, and calico sisters Amy Winehouse and Annie Lennox!
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I work 8 hours, I sleep 8 hours, that leaves 8 hour of fun!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Rockstar!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Walking the loop and riding my 10 speed.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat!
29. Coke or Pepsi? No soda! Period. Water is best!
30. Always wear your seat belt? yes
31. Been in a car accident? yes
32. Any pet peeves? Too much company and not enough alone time…
33. Favourite Pizza Toppings? Feta cheese, spinach and garlic….
34. Favourite Flower? Cannabis sativa
35. Favourite ice cream? French vanilla
36. Favourite fast food restaurant? None unless it is terriaki joint!
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Just once!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Web master friend Frank.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Screw that! I save & save!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Seep, swoof, and laundry
41. Like your job? Love it! Disc Jockey….
42. Broccoli? steamed, or with ranch? I like it steamed with cheese and Parmesan….
43. What was your favourite vacation? My trip to London, Paris, and Amsterdam!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Miriam Gash and Son Josh Dobbs
45. What are you listening to right now? U2 singing a Christmas song
46. What is your favourite colour? blue and I love black
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero! I am a temple.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? AS little as possible! HA!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 12:04am
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes….Love it! Every day. It is like food to me! Pure energy
Beautiful View of The Olympics from East Bay Drive In Olympia WA
Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit ‘forward’ so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
January 13, 2009 Edition
01. What is your occupation right now? I am a Karaoke Disc Jockey, business owner, investor, and Entertainer. http://www.cosmickaraoke.com
02. What colour are your socks right now? Costo white with some grey
03. What are you listening to right now? Elvis Presley “Aloha Concert”….
04. What was the last thing that you ate? Costco steamed chicken with salad and coffee.
05.Can you drive a stick shift? Of Course. I have one.
06. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Must have been handy man and gardener GLENN.
07. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes. She is quite the hoot. (Kathleen Holmes)
08. How old are you today? 47 and a half
09. What is your favourite sport to watch on TV? NFL Football of course! Play offs and super bowl soon!
10. What is your favourite drink? Cold Britta ice water, and second would be my sweet coffee! Lots of creamer. Yummy!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but not really by own choice.
12. Favourite food? Shrimp lately. Especially when it is teriaki shrimp! I also like salmon and especially teriaki chicken plates! Yummy!
13. What is the last movie you watched? Quite good one actually. On the big screen it was “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” starring Brad Pitt. I thought it was this years best. On tv it was the 4 hour opening of “24″. and yes, it was quite fulfilling for me.
14. Favourite day of the year? The Day I met me true love Miriam Gash Turnbow! Whatever day that was. It was in August of 2007 though!
15. How do you vent anger? Through music as usual!
16. What was your favourite toy as a child? I think is was “Don’t spill the beans” game. But I love Chess to this day.
17. What is your favourite season? SUMMER! Hot and wicked!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Both, but especially on a sexy occasion.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Most definitely!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I would think maybe Miriam Gash
21. Who is least likely to respond? President O Bama!
22. Living arrangements? Miriam my love, Eric, and 3 cats to date all female (Stevie Nicks, Amy Winehouse, and Annie Lennox).
23. When was the last time you cried? Last month maybe…. I am very sentimental and nostalgic you know,. Especially during the holidays
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Sleeping clothes like seats, pajama, and a few extra blankets and maybe a hot water bottle.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Probably my parents. They have known me since day zero!
26. What did you do last night? Hung out with my lady. We watched the “24″ opener and other assorted things after a long day of NFL Football play-offs.
27. What are you most afraid of? Being Un- Loved! Death of more loved ones in my life. (I detest cancer)!
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese for me. I do not do beef. Doctors orders.
29. Favourite dog breed? Palmer-anion…
30. Favourite day of the week? It has always been Sunday. Kick back and do little or nothing. Sleep in, watch football. spend time with my girl. Sundays are rocking!
31. How many states have you lived in? Just Washington State, But I have visited about 20.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearl necklace! Hee hee.
33. What is your favourite flower? That is easy. Canibus Sattiva (hemp or pot or grass or marijuana…. take your pick!)