Resume for Eric Turnbow (Want to hire him?)
* To allow perspective Employers to see my abilities to work with them in a professional environment. I am looking for a perspective job. They can also check out References of people I know and have worked for to see how I may best “Fit” their Organization.
* Communicator /Marketer/
* Master Of Ceremony
* Entertainer Singer Songwriter and Performer
* Musician (guitar, bass, keyboards, vocals)
* Mobile Digital D.J. plus Karaoke
* Small Business Owner
* Investor / Home Owner with a Mortgage Paid if Full
* Computer skills
* Journalism / Web Development
* Collating, bulk mailings
* 12 Years State Worker Experience
EXPERIENCE (Most Recent)
E.T.’s Cosmic Karaoke and Digital D.J.
Owner and Manager, March 1993 to Present
Phone (Since 1983) 360 943 7039
email (Since 2000) firstname.lastname@example.org
Legacy Website: http://www.ericturnbow.com/
* Manage Sub Contracting Workers
* Contract D.J. Events
* Set Up Digital D.J. Systems and host the show
* Purchase and maintain high technical music gear
* Organize digital Files
* Perform at: Weddings, Dances, Private parties, Corporate events.
* Expert at Sound Mixing and All Pro Digital Disc Jockey
Most Recent House gig starting July 3, 2014
Westgate bar & Grill: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 9pm to 1 am
(Digital Disc Jockey & Karaoke Host)
- 5928 N. 26th st.
- Tacoma, WA, United States 98407
Past House Job: started 01-2013 @ “Farrelli’s Woodfire Pizza” Dupont (Moved on in March 2014) EVERY SATURDAY 9pm to 1AM
Manager “Tammy (Farellis Dupont Manager)” <email@example.com
- 1590 Wilmington Dr.
- DuPont, Washington 98327
Karaoke and Digital Disc Jockey HISTORY:
Digital D.J. & Karaoke Host, June 2010 to November 2012
*Karaoke Host and Digital Disc Jockey on Friday and Saturday Nights @ “Heroes Lounge” Sports Lounge corner of Bitar and Division in the Cascade Community Center Fort Lewis Bldg 2400, Bitar and Dvision, Fort Lewis, WA 98433
General manager Lori Howdeshell
Contact: 1 253 964 0331
Digital D.J. & Karaoke Host, October 2011 to May 2012
Souty Bay Pub and Eatery
Eric & Suvantha Dickerson / Keith Lampard & Mark Christensen (owners)
Tim Smiedala, Pub Manager
Owners Keith Lampard and Eric Dickerson
Viking Lounge, 6318 Martin Way Lacey, WA 98516
Contact Keith Milligan, The Owner : 360-456-1555
Digital D.J. & Karaoke Host, May 2006 to May 2009
* Sub-contractor for The Viking Lounge. 7 Days a week, I was
the Host and M.C. and ran fair Karaoke Rotations. Maintained
the equipment; managed; subcontracted employees for the service. Provided Costumer service; purchased advertising; built business sales by bringing in customers. This was a 7 day a week job for my company.
It is our 20 Year Anniversary this month! E.T.’s Cosmic Karaoke started out in March 1993. Our first gig was at Nickelby’s back in the day with the original owners. Aside from all the great weddings, dances private parties we have performed, it is nice to thank and acknowledge the Clubs and Lounges that provided regular full time work every week! Farrelli’s Pizza in Dupont 2006, and 2012 and 2013, The Keg 1998 through 2008 (now defunct), Puerta Vallarta in Yelm and Eatonville, 2000 through 2004, The Viking Lounge 2006 through 2009, Heroe’s Sportsbar @ Fort Lewis 2010 through 2012, Magoo’s Pizza in Chehalis 1993 through 1995, South Pacific 2005, plus 2012, and 2013, and so many more including Mehfils, O’Malley’s West Side Lanes, Sail Inn Tavern Shelton, Moore’s Restraunt in Shelton, Ruthies Pub in Winlock, Cedar Inn, South Bay Pub, The Pig Bar, Malaki Das Mexican, Urban Onion, Baily’s, Diamond Jim’s and Cheers West in Tacoma 1993 and 1994), Short Stop and Cross Keys in Longview 1994, Castlerock Eagles, Olympia Eagles, Lacey Moose lodge, Pacific Bar and Grill, Nisqually Pub, Tumwater Inn, Roadside Family Pub in Shelton, JR’s Pub in Shelton, fircone tavern in Shelton, Pioneer Restaurant in Montesano, D & D’s Dew Drop Inn in Shelton, Norton Moose Lodge, Powder Keg in Tenino, Tenino Eagles, Chehalis Eagles, Cross Keys, The Shortstop in Longview, The Hungry Bear in Shelton, Lumberyard Inn in Shelton, The golden Pheasant, Sail Inn Tavern, Frosy’s in Napavine. Paul Bunyan in Onalaska, Riverboat Inn, Ruby Tuesday’s on Grahm, Capital Bar and Grill, The ruptured Duck in Pouslbo, Dianond Jims Tacoma, Cheers West Tacoma, Lake Nawatzel Shelton, Hoodsport Inn, Red Barn, Fatso’s Tavern, and the list goes on and on. So thanks! 20 years! Wow!
Cosmic Karaoke and Digital D.J. – Karaoke In Olympia,Tacoma,Shelton “The Only Tavern” in Oakville was the second Gig! I had to use a home stereo system for the PA at first, and it was just terrible. So I made a trip to Music 6000 and bought a pile of sound gear!
State of WA. Department of Printing, 7580 New Market Street
SW, Tumwater, WA 98501 (360) 570-5555
(Title) Book Binder Three, January 1980 to November 1992
* Bindery work
* Stitcher Trimmer (Assembly Line)
* Perfect Binder (Assembly Line)
* Assistant on Three Knife
* Padding Machine
* Fork Lift/Pallet Jack Operator
* Box Merchandise off the cutters
* Shrink wrap
* Shipping and Receiving
* Special Mailings
C.A. Communications, Box 115, Olympia, WA 98507
Office Worker, January 1975 to January 1980
* Shipping and Receiving
* Bulk Mailings
* Errand Runner
Capital High School, 2707 Conger Ave NW Olympia, WA 98502-4590
High school Diploma, June 1979
* Internet Surfing (My-space and Facebook, You Tube, and Beyond!)
* Motorcycle Riding
* Attending Concerts
* Guitar Playing
I appeared in Michael Moore’s 2007 Academy Award Nominated Documentary called “Sicko”. I had 72 seconds of screen time and this movie went on to be the second highest grossing National documentary film of all time. I attended the Seattle film premier and met the producers of the film including the director Michael Moore. This project created a lot of internet buzz, and I was featured in many articles and videos, and radio spots all around the world. This greatly raised my profile. It can be researched at http://www.ericturnbow.com
* Feature Editor for High School Newspaper “The Capital Outlook”. I was involved in the writing, editing, layout, and printing. I got straight A’s in the
subject of Journalism.
* I was on the Newspaper staff at all three of my schools: Boston Harbor Elementary, Reeves Junior High, and Capital High School graduate in 1979 (GPA 3.6).